How to remove Bing as your default search engine in Firefox
This just bugs me. Never know what you'll get with a MS update. Bing is one of my least favorite add ons that I never request!
If you want to restore the Google Search (Google search results page), it's very EASY, just follow my directions.
1. In your Firefox address bar, type "about:config"
2. Yellow warning triangle will show up on the web page, but don't be alarmed, just click on "I'll be careful, I promise" button
3. In the FILTER bar, (looks like your typical address bar), type in "keyword.URL"
4. Double click it and another smaller window will pop up. Replace the highlighted text with the FOLLOWING text:
(select the URL above and copy. Make sure you don't have any extra spaces, or you can right click and copy the link to make it easier.)
"Copy Link Location" and then PASTE IT in the box that I mentioned above.
5. Click OK and you have your Google back as your default search engine in your Firefox browser.