Special Pecan Cranberry Pie – My children BEG for this.
Special Pecan Pie - My children BEG for this.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup brown sugar - pure cane, don't substitute agave or any type of liquid or altered sugar!
- dash salt
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter - substitute if you want
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup raw cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 9 inch pie shell or from scratch
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine eggs, sugar and salt, let stand 10 minutes
- Stir in corn syrup and butter. Add pecans and cranberries
- Pour into pie crust, carefully cover edge of crust with a strip of foil, bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 25 minutes longer. Pretty easy.
Susan Finch Solutions - Strategic Content - Brand Strategist - Web Design - Training https://susanfinch.com/