Who are you paying and who has access to your accounts?
This episode covered spring cleaning your accounts, who has access, recurring payments and stored information.
- Review these types of sites to check for stored credit cards and recurring payments.
- Stock photography sites and Theme sites
- Printing sites like Shutterfly & VistaPrint
- Video clip sites
- Podcast hosting sites
- Web site hosting
- Domain hosting
- PayPal and related
- QuickBooks Payment Gateway
- Airline & Travel sites
- Pubs & Subs
- eBay, Etsy
- Google for Adwords
- Membership sites including professional organizations
- Training Sites
Look for these items:
- Any place you have credit cards listed in accounts – make sure they are current.
- Review recurring charges and fees – monthly and annual.
- Clean out old addresses, old credit cards.
- Check who has access to these accounts and clean them out.
Create a document on Google Drive that you can regularly edit with a list of all the places you have recurring payments set up. Update your passwords to these sites if you have recently changed a service provider or team member who previously had access.
If you do, you’ll have to also update your devices with new logins and perhaps update your password managers if you use tools like LastPass.