I’ll continue to add to this list, but this will get you started.
Online Assets Account Management – make your own copy.
How to make graphics using Google Slides.
Dustin Stout keeps updating this link with the ever-changing requirements by various social media venues for your images. Bookmark it!
How to pose for a good headshot – after you have lighting in place, are wearing a solid, flattering color – NO STRIPES – this will help you in any social posing situation! Learn from Austin, age 6
Quick guide to Twitter lists and how to use them.
Creating high quality images from PowerPoint using PhotoShop and PDFs
Some of my favorite tools:
- If this, then that: https://ifttt.com
- Sprout Social: https://sproutsocial.com
- BluBrry.com for podcast file streaming: https://blubrry.com – works great with WordPress
- Confluent Forms: https://confluentforms.com/utm – UTM tool.
- Social Warfare: https://warfareplugins.com/ to optimize your post and make it EASY to share.
- Get Response for drip campaigns, enewsletters, rss to news feeds from your site/subscribers: http://gr8.com/pr/Irua/d
- Constant Contact – another email campaign/light CRM system. http://sfs.tips/cctrialsfs